The regular meeting of the Board of Directors is scheduled for Monday, September 16, 2019 at 2:00pm.
All meetings are located in the Pillsbury Meeting Room, 2 Pillsbury Street, Concord, NH unless otherwise specified. Please see below for the meeting schedule and current agenda.
- Introduction of Board Members.
- Approval of Minutes for the Board Meeting of August 19, 2019.
- To consider approving a request from Primary Bank to execute the standard contract
entitled “Capital Access Program: Lender Participation Agreement” and to participate in the Authority’s Capital Access Program.
- To consider approving all of the Administrative Officers of the NH Business Finance Authority: Executive Director, Senior Credit Officer and Chief Financial Officer, to be authorized signatories on all Capital Access Program (CAP) bank accounts.
- Month End Financial Reports – William C. Rushforth
- Lending Reports
- CAP Loan Report
- Available Capacity by Program
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Nonpublic Session.
- Other Business
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE CREDIT COMMITTEE OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE BUSINESS FINANCE AUTHORITY
There will be a meeting of the Credit Committee of the Board of Directors of the New Hampshire Business Finance Authority at 2 Pillsbury Street, Pillsbury Meeting Room, Concord, New Hampshire, on Monday, September 16, 2019, at 2pm. Inquiries should be addressed to Jeremy Stanizzi, Senior Credit Officer, Business Finance Authority, 2 Pillsbury Street, Suite 201, Concord, NH.
- Procedural Issues
- Public and Non-Public Minutes of August 19, 2019.
- Nonpublic Session
- Consideration of Loan Applications