Temporary Loans to Businesses
Short term loans for a wide variety of needs.
Direct loans from the BFA to cover temporary expenses.
Dealing with the unexpected is part of life, especially when running a business. To help companies access capital for short-term needs the BFA offers a flexible direct lending product designed to bridge the gap.
Loans are available up to $2,000,000 and are contingent on satisfactory underwriting. Amortization schedules can be flexible, and loans are able to take a second position behind the company’s primary lender. The maximum loan term is three years.
- Minimum loan size $100,000
- Maximum Loan Size $2,000,000
- Non-profits and for-profits are both eligible
- Borrower must demonstrate ability to repay financing
- No minimum collateral requirements
How to Apply
- Apply online or call the BFA with any questions
- All loans subject to underwriting and approval from BFA staff and board of directors
- All loans require approval of the NH Executive Council