The regular meeting of the Board of Directors is scheduled for Monday, November 18, 2019 at 2:00pm.
All meetings are located in the Pillsbury Meeting Room, 2 Pillsbury Street, Concord, NH unless otherwise specified. Please see below for the meeting schedule and current agenda.
- Introduction of Board Members.
- Approval of Minutes for the Board Meeting of October 21, 2019.
- To consider approving the assignment of all tax-exempt financing issued under RSA 162-I for Lonza America, Inc. to Capsugel Holdings US Inc., and to take all necessary action in relation thereto.
- Month End Financial Reports – William C. Rushforth
- Lending Reports
- CAP Loan Report – October 2019
- Available Capacity by Program
- CAP Loss Report
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Nonpublic Session.
- Other Business.
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE CREDIT COMMITTEE OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE BUSINESS FINANCE AUTHORITY
There will be a meeting of the Credit Committee of the Board of Directors of the New Hampshire Business Finance Authority at 2 Pillsbury Street, Pillsbury Meeting Room, Concord, New Hampshire, on Monday, November 18, 2019, at 2pm. Inquiries should be addressed to Jeremy Stanizzi, Senior Credit Officer, Business Finance Authority, 2 Pillsbury Street, Suite 201, Concord, NH.
- Procedural Issues
- Public and Non-Public Minutes of October 21, 2019.
- Nonpublic Session
- Consideration of Loan Applications
- Coming Soon