BUSINESS FINANCE AUTHORITY NOTICE AND AGENDA
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors is scheduled for Monday, May 18, 2020 at 2:00 p.m., 2 Pillsbury Street, Suite 201, Concord, New Hampshire.
- Introduction of Board Members.
- Approval of Minutes for the Board Meeting of April 20, 2020.
- To consider providing preliminary official intent, with no reservation, to issue tax-exempt revenue bonds for Pennichuck Water Works, Inc. Note: The project is located in various sites throughout New Hampshire and the amount of issue is $57,500,000.
- To consider approving the issue of up to $75,000,000 in taxable financing under RSA 162-I to finance a project for Pennichuck Water Works, Inc. and to take all necessary action in relation thereto and to recommend to Governor and Council that they take favorable action under RSA 162-I:9.
- Month End Financial Reports.
- Lending Reports
- CAP Monthly Loan Report
- Quarterly Report
- Capacity Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- Nonpublic Session
- Other Business.
Dated and mailed: May 13, 2020