The regular meeting of the Board of Directors is scheduled for Monday, March 21, 2022 at 2:00pm, 135 N. State Street, Concord, New Hampshire.
- Introduction of Board Members.
- Approval of Minutes for the Board Meeting of January 24, 2022.
- Approval of items from Credit Committee, as applicable.
- Month End Financial Reports (Jan & Feb)
- Lending Reports
- CAP Monthly and Quarterly Loan Reports.
- CAP Statistics & Demographics.
- Capacity Report.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Nonpublic Session.
- Other Business.
DRAFT – BFA BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S MINUTES
The meeting of the Board of Directors of the Business Finance Authority (“BFA”) was called to order at 3:13 p.m. at 135 N. State Street, Concord, New Hampshire. The following Directors were present: Dick Anagnost, Matthew Benson, Stephen Duprey, Jeffrey Hayes, Daniel Henderson, Nancy Merrill, Monica Mezzapelle, Catherine Provencher, Jason Syversen and Charles Withee. Also present were: James Key-Wallace, Executive Director and Clerk; Chris Kreidermacher, Chief Financial Officer; Jeremy Stanizzi, Senior Credit Officer; Jeff Cook, Credit Analyst, and John Stoecker, National Finance Authority. Absent were: Senator Gary Daniels, Senator Bob Giuda, Representative Michael Edgar, and Representative Laurie Sanborn.
Chairman Anagnost announced the meeting was open to the public and welcomed all present.
The Chairman asked for approval of the minutes for January 24, 2022 Board Meeting.
Upon motion made by Director Withee and seconded by Director Duprey, the following action was approved:
VOTED: To accept the minutes of the January 24, 2022 Board Meeting.
The following named directors voted:
- Aye: Dick Anagnost, Matthew Benson, Stephen Duprey, Jeffrey Hayes, Daniel Henderson, Nancy Merrill, Monica Mezzapelle, Catherine Provencher, Jason Syversen and Charles Withee.
- Nay: None.
- Abstain: None.
Whereupon the Chairman declared said motion adopted.
The Chairman asked Mr. Kreidermacher to review the month end financial report.
The Chairman asked Mr. Stanizzi to review Lending Reports.
The Chairman asked Mr. Key-Wallace to present the Executive Director’s Report.
There being no further business and upon motion made by Director Benson and seconded by
Director Duprey, the meeting was adjourned at 3:46 p.m.