What is the approval process for gap financing?

Each region of New Hampshire is served by a Regional Development Corporation (RDC). RDC’s borrow funds from the BFA to provide gap financing to borrowers in their region. For a gap financing transaction to be approved you must seek approval from the RDC’s board of directors. The BFA then provides the final approval after receiving all pertinent information from our RDC partner. The BFA is happy to make the introduction to the appropriate RDC. Simply reach out to us online or call us directly any time.